The ARRS rechargable heated warm vest is good for men, women, boys and girls since the size is adjustable. With the 7.4V 6000mah smart battery, it can work up to 7 hours comfortable warmth after fully charged. It is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts snowmobiling, motorcycling, camping, Hiking, Skiing, Skating or just plain walking around in cold seasons. The ideal mid layer and also works great as a standalone vest.
1. Size Adjustable- With adjustable size design, this vest is suitable for 39.7 - 49.2inch waist circustances. The length and width are adjustable.Suitable for wearing under a jacket. Unisex, Man, woman and boys can use.
2. Heating Panels- 5 heating level from 40℃ t 75℃. Perfect for outdoor activities like snowmobile, motorcycle, mountain, camping, hiking, ski, Fishing, Hunting or office routine and business try during fall and winter.
3. 7.4V Powerful Rechargeable Lipo Battery- Up to 7 hours comfortable warmth after fully charged. Most heating pad in the market is powered by 5V USB, while what we use is 7.4V battery, which could offer sufficient power to the heating pad.
4. Health Care Heated Jacket- Help promote blood circulation, relief pain of muscles. Best gift for parents and families.
5. Safety- Built-in thermal protection module. Once it is overheat, it would stop until the heat return to the standard temperature.
6. It supports Hand/ Machine/ Dry wash.
One for All (from M to XXXL), better to wear under a jacket. Suitable for man, women and boys.
Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Far (FIR) Heating Method Function of Carbon Fiber: improve circulation of blood for health care
1 x Heated Softshell Vest
1 x 6600mA, 7.4V Lipo Battery
1 x Lipo Battery Charger
1 x Instructional Manual
Q. How to take care of the battery?
A. In order to extend the service time, battery must be fully charged before use, storage and once every 3 months of storage thereafter.
Q: How long will the battery last while in use?
A: It will last for approximately 10 hours in 40℃/104℉; 8.5 hours in 50℃/122℉; 7 hours in 60℃/140℉; 5 hours in 70℃/158℉; 4 hours in 80℃/176℉.
Q: What is the correct step to clean the heated vest?
A: Remove battery, handwash or machine wash (in laundry bag) in cold water. Do not twist or wring.
Q: How long will the battery be fully charged?
A: From empty, the battery will take roughly 8 hours to be fully charged.
Q: How do you know when battery is fully charged?
A: You have to use the wall charger to charge it. On the battery, lights will flash blue and when fully charged, it will have a solid blue line. And also the red light on the charger will turn to be solid green when the battery is fully charged.